Did you know you can turn the links of digital resources into clickable ones, even when printed, using a clickable QR code generator?
With a clickable QR code on physical materials, users can scan it through their smartphones. Clicking the link will provide them with immediate access to specific digital content.
This makes digital information more accessible in print, bridging the gap between the digital and physical realms.
Keep reading to discover how to create your own clickable QR code using the Free QR Code Generator.
- How do I make my QR code clickable?
- How to create a QR code for a link
- Top QR code solutions to use for clickable QR codes
- Ways to access the QR code link
- Advantages of using a clickable QR code
- Why use the Free QR Code Generator?
- Use a reliable clickable QR code generator for your campaigns
How do I make my QR code clickable?
While a QR code cannot be made clickable as it is essentially an image, you can store a link by converting a URL to QR code using a reliable QR code software.
When users scan the code, a link automatically appears, which they can click to access the content it directs to, such as a website, social media page, or contact information.
You can also generate a QR code that leads users to a landing page with multiple clickable options, offering them a selection of actions or options to choose from.
How to create a QR code for a link
You can create a custom QR code with a clickable link for your online and offline campaigns using a reliable QR code software online. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow:
1. Open the Free QR Code Generator—the most advanced free QR code creator online. You can sign up for an account for free to access the dynamic solutions available.
2. Select the URL QR code solution and input the link.
3. Generate the QR code.
4. Customize the QR code to match your branding.
5. Run a scan test and download the QR code in PNG for digital use or SVG for prints.
Integrate the QR code into your digital and print materials and disseminate.
Top QR code solutions to use for clickable QR codes
What QR code solutions should you use to make functional and aesthetically pleasing QR codes with clickable links or options?
Aside from URL QR code, the Free QR Code Generator offers advanced QR code solutions that you can use to create QR codes with clickable links:
Multi-URL QR code
You can store several URLs or web addresses within a single code using the multi-URL QR code solution.
You can choose one among these options to set the redirection of the QR code: number, time, location, and language.
When users scan the QR code, they are presented with a clickable link that will lead them to a particular landing page according to the set redirection.