The QR code phone number, or the vCard QR code, is the newest way of sharing your business card.
Users typically create a business card by printing in large volumes. But only some people who receive your card use it or keep it. Some might just throw it anywhere.
You spend so much on printing, contribute to paper waste, and yet don’t meet your goals for creating a business card.
The good thing is that the vCard QR code can save you from that dilemma. Prepare to take notes as you’ll learn how to create and use this digital tool.
What is a QR Code Phone Number?
The business card vCard QR code is an e-business card containing details such as name, phone number, email addresses, and even social media accounts.
This QR code is the best alternative to printing a business card. It allows you to save funds and guarantees a wider audience.
When users scan this QR code, it allows them to download your details on their devices instantly; no need for a manual saving of contact information.
This makes it a fast and efficient way to exchange information, especially at events or business meetings.
7 Benefits of Using QR Code Phone Number
Using vCard QR codes provides a multitude of benefits for businesses and professionals. Here are seven of them:
You can exchange contact details without the hassle of bringing printed business cards by using vCard QR codes instead.
Fast and efficient
It’s a quick and easy way to share contact details because scanning a vCard QR code just takes a few seconds.
vCard QR codes reduce human error in manually inputting account details since they facilitate an instant way to save contacts.
Opting for a digital business card eliminates your contribution to paper waste, which makes vCard QR codes an environmentally friendly alternative.
With vCard QR codes, you can save time and increase efficiency by eliminating the need for manual data entry and the potential for errors.
QR codes are flexible. You can place them online or in print media such as flyers and posters.
Using vCard QR codes shows that a business or professional is tech-savvy and forward-thinking, which can help create a positive impression.
How to create this QR code
To create a vCard QR code, follow these steps:
- Find a free QR code generator. Your generator choice will determine the quality and reliability of your QR code. We recommend the Free QR Code Generator.
- Choose your generator’s vCard QR code solution, then provide the necessary details.
- Click on the generate QR code button.
- Customize your QR code. You can add colors, add a logo, and change the frame shape.
- Test your QR code before downloading.
- Download your QR code in SVG format for better quality. You can then print it or share online.
Ways to use a vCard QR code
- Add it to your email signature to easily share your contact information with recipients. Instead of displaying your contact details and instructing recipients to save your details, a QR code is an easier way for them.
- Maximize the power of social media. Use your QR code on your website or social media profiles to make it easy for visitors to add your contact information to their devices.
- Marketers who usually do presentations can include it in presentations or proposals to quickly share your contact information with clients or partners.
- You can do so if you’re still planning to produce a printed business card. Add the QR code to your business card to provide an easy and convenient way for people to save your contact information.
- Use it at networking events to quickly exchange contact information with other attendees. You usually interact with a huge crowd at events, so take this as an opportunity.
- Print media remains an effective campaign advertisement and marketing tool. Print QR codes on brochures or flyers to make it easy for potential customers to save your contact information.
Who can use a vCard QR code?
Anyone is free to use a vCard QR code. But we specified those who will greatly benefit from it. Here are five examples of people or entities that can benefit from using a vCard QR code:
Business professionals such as salespeople, marketers, and entrepreneurs can use vCard QR codes to share their contact information with potential clients or partners.
Event organizers such as conference or trade show planners can use vCard as event QR code to share information about the event, including the dates, location, and contact information.
Attendees can easily scan the QR code to add the event details to their calendars or contact list.
Musicians can use vCard QR codes to share their contact information and links to their music and social media profiles.
Fans can quickly scan the QR code to access the musician’s website, YouTube channel, or Spotify playlist.
Real estate agents
Real estate agents can use vCard QR codes to share their contact information and property listings with potential clients.
The QR code can be included on business cards, flyers, or signs. Flyers and brochures QR code for instance, allow potential buyers to contact the agent and access the property details easily.
Healthcare providers such as doctors, dentists, and therapists can use vCard QR codes to share their contact information and appointment scheduling options.
Patients can scan the QR code to save the provider’s contact information and schedule appointments easily.
Share your contact details in a scan!
Using a vCard QR code is a quick and easy way to give someone your contact information and other helpful information.
If you put a vCard QR code on your business cards, flyers, or signs, potential clients, customers, or business partners can save your contact information and find out more about you or your business quickly and easily.
This can save time and effort for you and the person receiving the information since they won’t have to type it in by hand.
With more people using mobile devices and more QR code scanning apps available, using a vCard QR code is a smart and effective way to make a lasting impression and make communication easy.